Feel like a fancy drink but not keen on getting boozy? No worries. Allow us to introduce you to the Doozy Hughesy named in honour of Remedy lover Dave Hughes!
Read on for our instructions to recreate it yourself at home.
- 100ml Remedy Kombucha – we recommend Original, but any flavour will work its own magic!
- 50ml orange juice (we recommend freshly squeezed!)
- Fresh thyme
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen!)
- Take a champagne glass
- Fill with around 100ml Remedy Kombucha
- Top with orange juice
- Garnish with a sprig or two of thyme and a few blueberries
- Sip and smile!