An energy drink that’s all good? All rrrriiiiiight!
What’s that? An energy drink that’s better for you? Heck yes! This brand new, live cultured fizzy from Remedy is the world’s first kombucha-based energy drink, containing all the goodness and benefits of kombucha with the added good vibes and good energy buzz of raw green coffee bean and ginseng for a smooth, enduring energy kick minus the nasties.
Why’s it so good for you?
Made with a base of Remedy Kombucha, Remedy Good Energy is packed with polyphenols, live cultures and organic acids.
For a smooth, enduring energy kick we’ve added a few extra goodies including:
- Green coffee bean to deliver a clean caffeine boost. Boo ya!
- Ginseng: For the win! Ginseng is known for its naturally energising properties. Double down on that!
Naturally, Remedy Good Energy doesn’t contain any sugar, crazy unsafe levels of caffeine (more on these though later), guarana, or anything artificial. We’re making it right with a drink that delivers a sustained natural energy boost without the crash, jitters or guilt that can come from more traditional energy drinks loaded with sugar and chemicals.
Where does the energy come from?
It’s all around you. Nah. JK. Good Energy Blackberry and Kakadu Plum flavours contain around 80mg of caffeine per 330ml bottle with Good Energy Coffee containing around 99mg caffeine per bottle. A cup of instant coffee sits at around 80mg of caffeine. Other energy drinks contain around 80mg per 250ml can. Ours has about the same, but without the insane sugar load or any artificial nasties. We know what we’d rather drink!
Soooo….what does it even taste like?
Remedy Good Energy is fizzy, super refreshing and comes in three fab flavours:
- Blackberry: Plump & juicy, bursting with goodness.
- Kakadu Plum: Tart and zingy, with a fresh-as finish. Fruity, floral and a whole lotta fun.
- Coffee: For those who really need a little extra. Made with a carefully sourced, high quality roasted coffee extract that beefs up the caffeine content a little. Rich smooth choco-lovely vibes. A little fruity. Super fresh with a full-on coffee kick.
How on earth do we make this goodness?
Remedy Good Energy comes from the same kitchen counter that brought you Remedy Kombucha and is made using the same live kombucha culture from the original homemade brew that our founders Sarah and Emmet nurtured back in the day.
Brewed the old school way, all the sugar is brewed out, leaving a live cultured drink with no sugar, naturally! We then add green coffee bean, ginseng and all-natural flavours to dial it up to a whole new level for an all-natural energy drink that’s better for you!
When can I drink it?
- In the AM: Remedy Good Energy is the perfect fizzy to put a pep in your step first thing. Chock full of live cultures, polyphenols and vitamins, try Blackberry or Kakaku Plum for a fruity start to your day.
- The 3pm slump: It’s a thing. Instead of reaching for a cheeky chocolate or soft drink, why not try a Remedy Good Energy and do the right thing by your mind, body and gut! Healthy = tasty with Remedy. No guilt goodness for your gut right here!
- You’re busting a gut at work or play: You’re out and about trying to get ‘it’ done or pulling a late one because you’ve got an exam or work presentation. Reach for the Remedy Good Energy we say!
- Sub out a traditional energy drink: Got the jitters from one too many? We get it, we’re no saints either but try a Remedy Good Energy instead and see how you go…guaranteed you’ll be feelin’ good vibes only.
Where can I buy it?
Remedy Good Energy is available at Woolworths and online at remedydrinks.com.