If you haven't worked it out for yourself yet, kombucha cocktails (and mocktails) are very much a thing.
Which is great. Because you know what everyone loves? Fancy pants drinks.
You know what we don't love, though? Sugar. Yet fancy pants drinks are often FULL of the stuff. But thanks to our tried-and-tested long aged brewing process at Remedy, our kombucha naturally contains no sugar. So you can enjoy a tasty tipple without the sugar load.
Allow us to present one of our all-time faves: the Remedy Raspberry Mojito, a kombucha cocktail recipe created by one of our extra special Remedy fans, Sam from Wholesome Patisserie.
THE REMEDY RASPBERRY MOJITO RECIPE
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp fresh or frozen raspberries
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 750ml bottle of Remedy Kombucha, Original or Raspberry Lemonade flavours recommended.
- 200ml gin (reduce if you don't like it strong, or leave out if you prefer a mocktail)
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze and place 3-4 lime wedges in the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raspberries and desired amount of mint leaves.
- Muddle lime, raspberries and mint together until the raspberry juices are released.
- Fill glasses half way with ice.
- Pour Remedy Kombucha over ice, stir a little to combine.
- Pour in gin, stir.
- Serve with extra lime slices if desired.