Remedy Nutritionist has done it again with another delicious FAKEAWAY recipe! This time for mouth-watering Miso Roast Potatoes with a spicy Wasabi Guacamole. Perfect to share and washed down with some Remedy Ginger Lemon Kombucha!
MISO ROAST POTATOES WITH WASABI GUACAMOLE
Serves 4 as a snack
Gluten-free : Dairy Free : Vegan
- 700g white potatoes, washed and cut into 1cm thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nori, to serve
- 3 teaspoons white miso paste
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2-2 avocados, peeled, pitted and smashed
- Juice of 1/2-1 lime, to taste
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste (more or less as desired)
- sea salt and black pepper
Heat oven to 200C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper. Spread potato wedges over the tray, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, season with sea salt and toss to coat. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes so they are golden. Whilst potatoes are cooking whisk together ingredients for miso glaze in a bowl and prepare the wasabi guac. Once wedges are cooked, drizzle miso glaze over and toss to coat then place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes to crisp and caramelise. When ready to serve, pile the wedges into a bowl and pop the wasabi guac on the side. Sprinkle with finely chopped nori, and tuck in!