You guys! We've done diddly it! Remedy Good Energy Blackberry and Remedy Good Energy Kakadu Plum are now available in sweet as 250ml cans as singles AND 4 packs. Shazam. Kapow. BAM!
We know you love, love, LOVE Remedy Good Energy so we thought we'd let you have it (with all guns blazing) in a small, smashable can perfect for on the go, chucking in your backpack or taking to party.
New to Remedy Good Energy and wanna know WTH it is? Sure thang! Let's do this!
An energy drink that’s all good? All rrrriiiiiight!
Remedy Good Energy is a brand new, live cultured fizzy and the world’s first kombucha-based energy drink. Remedy Good Energy contains all the goodies in kombucha like live cultures, antioxidants and organic acids with the added good vibes and good energy buzz of raw green coffee bean, green tea and ginseng for a smooth energy kick minus the nasties.
What's so good about Remedy Good Energy?
Made with Remedy Kombucha, Remedy Good Energy is packed with antioxidants, live cultures and organic acids.
For a smooth energy kick, we've added a few extra goodies including:
• Green coffee bean to deliver an antioxidant rich caffeine boost. Boo ya!
• Ginseng: For the win! Ginseng is known is also rich in antioxidants. Double down on that!
Naturally, Remedy Good Energy doesn’t contain any sugar, crazy unsafe levels of caffeine (more on these though later), guarana, or anything artificial. Remedy's making it right with a drink that delivers a natural energy boost without the crash, jitters or guilt that can come from more traditional energy drinks loaded with sugar and chemicals.
Where does the energy come from?
It’s all around you. Nah. JK. Remedy Good Energy contains around 25mg caffeine per 100ml or around 60mg per 250ml can. A cup of instant coffee sits at around 80mg of caffeine. Other energy drinks contain around 80mg per 250ml can. Ours has just under, but without the insane sugar load or any artificial nasties. We know what we’d rather drink!
Soooo….what does it even taste like?
Remedy Good Energy Blackberry is plump and juicy, bursting with goodness.
Remedy Good Energy Kakadu Plum is tart and zingy, with a fresh-as finish. Fruity, floral and a whole lotta fun.
How on earth do we make this goodness?
Remedy Good Energy comes from the same kitchen counter that brought you Remedy Kombucha and is made using the same live kombucha culture from the original homemade brew that our founders Sarah and Emmet nurtured back in the day.
Brewed the old school way, all the sugar is brewed out, leaving a live cultured drink with no sugar, naturally! We then add green coffee bean, ginseng and all-natural flavours to dial it up to a whole new level for an all-natural energy drink that's better for you!
When can I drink it?
- In the AM: Remedy Good Energy is the perfect fizzy to put a pep in your step first thing. Chock full of anti-oxidants, live cultures and organic acids, try Blackberry or Kakaku Plum for a fruity start to your day.
- The 3pm slump: It’s a thing. Instead of reaching for a cheeky chocolate or soft drink, why not try a Remedy Good Energy and do the right thing by your mind, body and gut! Healthy = tasty with Remedy. No guilt goodness for your gut right here!
- You’re busting a gut at work or play: You’re out and about trying to get ‘it’ done or pulling a late one because you’ve got an exam or work presentation. Reach for the Remedy Good Energy we say!
- Sub out a traditional energy drink: Got the jitters from one too many? We get it, we’re no saints either but try a Remedy Good Energy instead and see how you go…guaranteed you’ll be feelin’ good vibes only.
Where can I buy it?
Remedy Good Energy 250ml cans are available at major supermarkets, independent grocery stores, petrol and convenience outlets and online at remedydrinks.com.