We've teamed up with our friends at Eaten Alive to bring you a series of gut-friendly vegan recipes, and second to the table is this super-delicious Ginger Kimchi Fried Rice!
Ginger Kimchi Fried Rice
- 300g dried brown basmati cooked in advance. Ideally chilled in the fridge overnight or at least for a few hours following cooling.
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp finely diced ginger
- 200g Eaten Alive Classic Spicy Kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- 4 Tbsp Remedy Kombucha Ginger Lemon
- 4 eggs, lightly scrabbled (optional)
- Extra Eaten Alive Classic Spicy Kimchi, roughly chopped
- Small bunch of radishes, sliced
- Spring onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Heat the toasted sesame oil in a wok or large pan and fry the ginger for a brief minute so it begins to release its wonderful aroma.
- Add the pre-cooked rice and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Combine the roughly chopped kimchi and continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Remedy Kombucha Ginger Lemon along with the soy sauce or tamari and stir through until well combined.
- Finally if opting to use them, add the pre-cooked lightly scrambled eggs and stir through.
- Plate/Bowl your Kimchi Fried rice.
- Top with a little extra Classic Spicy Kimchi, sliced radishes, spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with a glass of Remedy Kombucha Ginger Lemon.