- 29 July, 2020
- 24 April, 2020
WE LOVE YA GUTS!!
Emmet and Sarah here. The world is all sorts of weird right now. Home-schooling, working in PJs, a bucket LOAD of uncertainty & not being able to hug or see your nearest and dearest is damn hard. We're feeling so much gratitude right now and wanted to drop a line to say thank you. A HUGE THANK YOU, in fact.
We've been gathering around our kitchen counter more than ever as a family of late, using the extra time at home to experiment with more new ideas and reflecting at the same place where this crazy business journey first began for us.
It was here where we played in our kitchen, fermenting up a storm, testing our creations on our mates, learning about the health benefits of traditional recipes and making the first batches of what eventually became the Remedy you’ve come to know and love. That was over 15 years ago (geez we're getting old), we couldn't have imagined in our wildest dreams we'd be where we are today. But we are, thanks to you guys.
You have filled up our booch bottle with enough love, kindness and support for us to have the confidence to take on the world and shake up the fizzy drinks industry for good. Let's be real, who would have thought two parents making kombucha with a baby crawling around would be disrupting the big fizzy drink giants. But here we are bringing and brewing you Remedy goodness day after day, year after year.
But what we've learnt in the business world is that words are only words without action. To say THANK YOU to the communities we do business in, we've donated tens of thousands of Remedy drinks to local hospitals, frontline workers, schools and vulnerable community members in need of the Remedy goodness 'pick-me-up' we all know and love. Check out some of the LEGENDS we've been supporting below.
We hope you can find a little comfort in your favourite Remedy fizzy in these flat times. Rest assured, we remain open for business and continue to brew what we love most (at an appropriate social distance, of course).
Sarah and Emmet Condon
- 15 April, 2020
12 quarantine date ideas, because we all could use some passion right now.
It's official; the old Netflix and chill combo is becoming a bit tired in iso life. Whether you're trying to impress your corona bae or bring back those bow-chicka-wow-wow VIBES with your loved one in quarantine, try one of these 12 quarantine dates ideas (and thank me later).
1. Sketch each other in the nud. You hear me Jack, draw me like one of your french girls.
2. Bring back Friday night drinks with a dedicated cocktail hour - If you get flirty with the bartender, you may be treated to the house special - Remedy Kombucha Quarantini.
3. Start stargazing. Talking knowledgeably about constellations is pretty dishy.
4. Have a blind wine tasting night or a blind kombucha tasting night with a Remedy Kombucha Mixed Case on a double zoom date - each privately rating each sip out of 10 and discussing afterwards.
5. Learn to dance. Say cya to your solid two-step for once and all.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSRgVEqe6-k
7. Crack open a Remedy Kombucha Mango Passion and pour it into two champagne glasses mid-week (Why not?).
8. Surprise your partner with breakfast in bed! ROLL out the pancakes for serious brownie points.
10. Build a pillow fort or cubby house indoors (we're all big kids deep down).
11. Pick an erotic novel and read each chapter out loud to one another -**BLUSH**
12. Talk dirty about what you're gonna do together in your post-rona life. oo0o0o we gonna sit on the park bench together, hold hands, play tongue hockey and get on a plane outta here - you get the gist. Basically, everything you once loved that now SCREAMS unhygienic and irresponsible.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kK0-FwStw
- 15 April, 2020